We hope this is the first of many visits to peruse our continuing education options which are being developed to offer you credible,
relevant information that you can use to advance your knowledge base and, at the same time, inspire your patients to ask questions and
be partners in their own "health" care.
- If you are interested in Medication Safety training, you can register at the links below for access to recorded content entailing:
- May 1, 2014: Official rollout of our CE Program via our Enhanced Website
- June 1, 2014: Official rollout of our new Nuclear Pharmacy CE Program and Website
- ASHP Summer Meeting, May 31 - June 4, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- If you are attending, stay posted as we will be an exhibitor at the meeting - highlighting our new Medication Safety CE Program and Website.
- July 1, 2014: Official rollout of our new Medication Safety CE Program and Website
- Tobacco Cessation
- Brief and comprehensive tobacco cessation counseling activities
- What is motivational interviewing (MI) - an overview
- Medications for smoking cessation
We understand that you are interested in additional preceptor development; however, it is important that we provide what you want and/or need. As a result, in collaboration with UCSF (University of California - San Francisco), we are creating a survey so that you can assist us in identifying those needs. Keep your eye on the "Preceptors' Corner" for results from the survey, established priorities for specific programming, along with monthly tips and pearls of wisdom for precepting students.