We hope this is the first of many visits to peruse our continuing education options which are being developed to offer you credible, relevant information that you can use to advance your knowledge base and, at the same time, inspire your patients to ask questions and be partners in their own "health" care.
- Purdue Peck symposium to focus on drug delivery systems
- Trustees confirm 6 named, distinguished professors
- Tough habit to break: professor awarded $1.6 million to create 'virtual patients,' continue tobacco cessation work
- Purdue offers new residency, special training in veterinary pharmacy
- Session on pharmaceutical innovation, collaboration and policy will feature presentation by Lilly CEO, discussion with President Daniels
We understand that you are interested in additional preceptor development; however, it is important that we provide what you want and/or need. As a result, in collaboration with UCSF (University of California - San Francisco), we are creating a survey so that you can assist us in identifying those needs. Keep your eye on the "Preceptors' Corner" for results from the survey, established priorities for specific programming, along with monthly tips and pearls of wisdom for precepting students.