We hope this is the first of many visits to peruse our continuing education options which are being developed to offer you credible, relevant information that you can use to advance your knowledge base and, at the same time, inspire your patients to ask questions and be partners in their own "health" care.
If you are interested in Medication Safety training, you can click here to register for one of our courses:
- 1.0: A comprehensive introduction to medication safety concepts and tools
- 2.0: Advanced concept topics building upon the subjects covered in 1.0
- 3.0: Upon successful completion of MSE 1.0 and MSE 2.0 (15 CE hours)
- 'Smart capsule' is potential new drug-delivery vehicle
- Purdue pharmacy students create scholarship in memory of friend
- Purdue College of Pharmacy honors four as distinguished alumni
- New class of insecticides offers safer, more targeted mosquito control
- Student pharmacists plan community heart health fair
We understand that you are interested in additional preceptor development; however, it is important that we provide what you want and/or need. As a result, in collaboration with UCSF (University of California - San Francisco), we are creating a survey so that you can assist us in identifying those needs. Keep your eye on the "Preceptors' Corner" for results from the survey, established priorities for specific programming, along with monthly tips and pearls of wisdom for precepting students.